Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Kailash Kher – Musician that having magic in his voice The Real God Gift

In 2003, There is song came and became chart-buster name of song is “Allah k bande” Sung by extremely talented singer that's Kailash kher. From that day till today if there is any sufi song,any romantic song sad version and any devotion song evry composer first choice is Kailash kher. On one day I was seeing a program on TV and that day I know he is very good human being that helps poor child.


Legendry A.R.Rehman says

I remember how I first heard of him. I had asked Mehboob, our lyricist, for a new voice that is earthy and strong, and he said, I have just the person for you. That voice can only be that of Kailash!' And he sent Kailash to meet me.

Good Going Kailash Keep it up

0 comments: